TUMOR: An Organic Glitch TUMOR: An Organic Glitch

Really beautiful; Really original. Great job with the animation. The only thing that possibly could have been improved would have been making the characters move with less fluidity. Other than that, amazing job.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Random Flash 1 Random Flash 1

Update the description to acknowledge the fact that the spacebar advances dialogue.

DarkShadeAnimations responds:

Ok thanks.

You Asked Me Once... You Asked Me Once...

Amazing. When reading the description I thought everything else would be ludicrous except for the lip-syncing; however, everything was simply great. Please, for the benefit of all the starting flash animators, make a lip-sync tutorial.

SethBrady responds:

I wasn't sure what I was gonna do today. I think I'll do that :)

Spirit:my first animation Spirit:my first animation

Not too bad. My biggest complaint is the sudden change in volume. I jumped my speakers from full blast to mute immediately after straining to hear the voice. Other then that, you're on the right track.

DKSS responds:

i dont know why the voice got so low sorry about your ears ^_^

Extreme Bum Fights Extreme Bum Fights

Good job!
The camera action was really good. I enjoyed whatever method you were using to create a 3rd dimension in the film work. Nice job.
The drawings definitely have a lot of room for improvement. I think I'm looking at the first works of a great future animator.

Blathers, The Exhibition Blathers, The Exhibition

Camera Angles: Throughout the beginning when you are trying to pan away from the boy to viewing only the owl, make sure you don't just tween the owl as it makes it look as if the owl is just sliding.
Character Movement: I know this was your main concern for this piece, however there wasn't really much of it; however, the stuff that was in there was decent. The boy jumping could have been eased in a bit more and the owl looked stretched a bit unnaturally at one point but everything else looked fine.
Concept: As I am not a fan of Animal Crossing I have no idea what this is except a boy capturing an owl, thus I can't really grade you in this area.
Overall: Ultimately, you're on track to being a swell animator, keep it up! :)

Saulman responds:

Thank you for your in-depth answer! I will take these tips on-board :D The tweening one especially, doi! As for the concept, I'm working on something now which should appeal to a larger audience so hopefully I can get some more tips and stuff once that's released.

Thanks again, you've been very helpful!

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Well Done

This was a very well written storyline with a matching selection of music. I only wish, however that the animation would have been just as good. Choppy bits of animation and track changes gave a loss in feeling to the overall nature of the story. The drawings were done acceptably well, but could have been improved on with facial expression clarity which I am sure must have crossed your mind.
Aside from overall choppiness and loss in clarity, this was a well written story with a twist ending which I won't reveal - well done.

Welches Juicegirlsuxdick! Welches Juicegirlsuxdick!

Incredible

I'm usually the hardest of judges, but this just blew my mind away. It's an epic in every form with its precise accuracy and voice acting skills, you have truly stolen all of our hearts. My only regret is that you posted this on Newgrounds instead of publishing it as a DVD so the rest of the world may see the brilliance that us computer nerds will only ever know.

Thank you for such an epic. You have pleased us once again, StrawberryClock.

my son ate the neighbours my son ate the neighbours

AMAZING

Looked a bit sketchy, but I loved the Night Of The Living Dead references. And I must admit you got my scare factor with the ending, brilliant over-all.

Clockworkpixel responds: