ClickJump ClickJump

What the gameplay itself lacks is made up for by the concept. The concept of this game is strong and not one I've seen overdone; however, the game's unnecessary "sliding" animations and perhaps intentional late music cue take away from its complete enjoyment. On a side note, perhaps instead of resetting the stage after each death, it might be more sensible to have a separate reset button for those small fixes at the end of a level.

HOLD HOLD

Needs a scoreboard

Arg410 responds:

Ok, i will add one for the next update

Ereban Dawn Ereban Dawn

Perhaps I would have thought better of the games generally frightening atmosphere had it not have been for the ridiculously fast respawn speed. There would be points where my character would be standing behind a lantern and in less than 3 seconds after the last ghoul disappeared, another would arise. Other than that this game was very poorly introduced and given no tutorial whatsoever. The music was very nice but I was not able to enjoy it due to the poorly thought out gameplay.

Alien Break Out Alien Break Out

Okay

It would definitely be much better with a retry button, but a nice submission especially if it is your first flash.

BowlofRice responds:

Lol, ill add one.

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Feminist much?

Okay, so it was a really good story line, and the game play was pretty decent, but honestly did the game have to portray the role that all men do is cheat on their wives and lie and make stupid choices? I saw one guy in there that didn't seem ridiculously stupid but even then he made the mistake of calling Anaksha a man. I would have liked the game a whole lot more if there weren't so many misandristic themes portrayed.

Untilted Mario Game Test Untilted Mario Game Test

Not Bad...

But overdone; fair use of action code, and a job well done for a first time flasher. Keep working on it, and who knows, maybe it'll be something amazing.

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Fair Job

Excellent artwork and storyline, certain glitches were found however, bugs that are easily permeable. Over all a fairly well job done on a completely new plot which I haven't seen portrayed with a dinosaur and a boy yet. A nice parody on a certain flash game containing a man, his clones, and a wife. Good job.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

WOW

amazing game, very long, however
first song
(All That We Have)df-acN-ccT-caa-gbt-ibF-gbF-gcJ-a bt-gbt-gcS-cbO-gbH-gcJ-abt-gbt-gcK-cb O-gbH-gcI-acJ-abt-gbt-gcN-ccJ-abt-gbz -gbz-cdf-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-m,ap-ghI-emI-aoL-c mI-cmJ-cgj-cgj-cgj-cgj-emI-cmN-cmI-cm I-cmN-egj-cgk-cgj-cpt-a!!-amI-cmN-cmI -cmI-cmN-egj-cgk-cgj-cpt-emI-cmN-cmI-
cmI-cmN-emI-cmN-cmI-cmI-cmI-ckZ-gdX-b kX-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b,ak-hdf-cdf-cde-cda-chk -cdd-cdd-bdc-cdc-efL-cfL-cfL-cfM-cfK-
efF-gfF-e!!-afL-cfL-cfL-cfM-cfK-efK-c fF-gfF-c!!-afL-cfL-cfL-cfM-cfK-efL-cf L-cfL-cfM-cfK-cdk-gdk-bcJ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b ,if-ihI-gmN-agh-cgh-cgk-cgk-cpm-cgk-e gh-cgh-cgh-cgh-cgh-egk-cgj-cgk-cpm-a!
!-agh-cgh-cgh-cgh-cmI-egk-cgj-cgk-cge -c!!-agh-cgh-cgh-cgh-cmI-egh-cgh-cgh-
cgh-cgh-cpm-cjC-aiY-ajR-bdV-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z -b

Action Scripts Tutorial 1 Action Scripts Tutorial 1

Flash CS3

I hate stupid flash CS3 it cant do any of this

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

....0_0

wow wow omg awesome twist at the end omg so awesome coolest ever