Selected Epiphany Selected Epiphany

Twisted enough. Seems legit

In a While In a While

Stunning.
This piece was absolutely beautiful.
I usually have a lot to say but your writing has left me speechless.

Semaphore responds:

Will's Dream (arranged) Will's Dream (arranged)

Kill the synth and it'd easily be a five star.
I loved the arrangement from beginning to end and even thought about using it for a game I'm working on, but that synth just tears my ears. If you absolutely had to have that sound I would have at least gone for a vibraphone/celeste/flute sound - anything but the fake voice.
Anyways, aside from that main critique, the piece was really amazing and the arrangement was done nicely.
Good job!

Where Am I Where Am I

Best one yet!
The chords and overlay of all of the individual sounds push forwards to create one solid, horrifying sound. Amazing.

AlxEllis responds:

Thanks alot for the review!

This is the first track I have been scared of, I was working on it at 2AM and got to creeped out to continue! so It was created in daytime hours! haha I wanted something completely different, that confuses, scares yet fascinates the person listening at the same time.

Thanks for the kind words, Lex!

ECHO - Faith ECHO - Faith

Simply Beautiful

I could see this coming out in a movie with how epic of quality this is.
Some extremely minor attempts to change this song were it my own however, would be to:
1. Alternate the techno sounding synthesizer with a more appropriate instrument to the songs general theme.
2. Add a fermata to the resolution at the end of the piece or manually elongate it somehow.
Just some tips musician to musician, what you have done here my friend - few can accomplish much less surpass, thank you.

Security Security

awesome

look i think the song sounded awesome and i hate being one to say what others are saying but yeah the intro was a bit too long but aside from that great song

aLMiGHTyBuDDaH responds:

it is a bit lengthy but thats why i love it so much. it makes you have to listen to the words because it is so long winded.