TUMOR: An Organic Glitch TUMOR: An Organic Glitch

Really beautiful; Really original. Great job with the animation. The only thing that possibly could have been improved would have been making the characters move with less fluidity. Other than that, amazing job.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Random Flash 1 Random Flash 1

Update the description to acknowledge the fact that the spacebar advances dialogue.

DarkShadeAnimations responds:

Ok thanks.

You Asked Me Once... You Asked Me Once...

Amazing. When reading the description I thought everything else would be ludicrous except for the lip-syncing; however, everything was simply great. Please, for the benefit of all the starting flash animators, make a lip-sync tutorial.

SethBrady responds:

I wasn't sure what I was gonna do today. I think I'll do that :)

ClickJump ClickJump

What the gameplay itself lacks is made up for by the concept. The concept of this game is strong and not one I've seen overdone; however, the game's unnecessary "sliding" animations and perhaps intentional late music cue take away from its complete enjoyment. On a side note, perhaps instead of resetting the stage after each death, it might be more sensible to have a separate reset button for those small fixes at the end of a level.

HOLD HOLD

Needs a scoreboard

Arg410 responds:

Ok, i will add one for the next update

Ereban Dawn Ereban Dawn

Perhaps I would have thought better of the games generally frightening atmosphere had it not have been for the ridiculously fast respawn speed. There would be points where my character would be standing behind a lantern and in less than 3 seconds after the last ghoul disappeared, another would arise. Other than that this game was very poorly introduced and given no tutorial whatsoever. The music was very nice but I was not able to enjoy it due to the poorly thought out gameplay.

Selected Epiphany Selected Epiphany

Twisted enough. Seems legit

In a While In a While

Stunning.
This piece was absolutely beautiful.
I usually have a lot to say but your writing has left me speechless.

Semaphore responds:

Will's Dream (arranged) Will's Dream (arranged)

Kill the synth and it'd easily be a five star.
I loved the arrangement from beginning to end and even thought about using it for a game I'm working on, but that synth just tears my ears. If you absolutely had to have that sound I would have at least gone for a vibraphone/celeste/flute sound - anything but the fake voice.
Anyways, aside from that main critique, the piece was really amazing and the arrangement was done nicely.
Good job!